Is it just me or did 2017 fly past faster than last year … and the year before?
Here at Futura Digital, we’ve had a pretty amazing year of growth and change. We have expanded our app development team, hired a new manager and digital marketing expert, and delivered some awesome websites and apps – here’s a reminder:
- Agilyx: web-based interactive questionnaire with branching logic to capture conference leads.
- NSW Government: informational website, helping to inform NSW Government Transport workers as Newcastle transitions to an integrated transport network (including bus, ferry, and the new light rail).
- Top to Bottom Plumbing: a rewards app that included cross-platform app development, integrating with ServiceM8 to provide loyalty rewards for TTBP Property Managers in North Queensland
- Escoffier School of Culinary Arts: app – as featured in ‘The 8 Best Cooking Apps for Seasoned Chefs’ – Wired Gadget Lab. Preview on iTunes.
- NUFIRE: we helped NUFIRE move their entire auditing business online, streamlining equipment and lighting reports from beginning to end (industry only).
If you or someone you know is sipping holiday drinks and contemplating your next big website project or awesome app idea, we’d love to hear from you.
Office closure dates
Futura Digital will take a break, with the team finishing up COB Friday 22 December 2017 and back on deck Tuesday 2 January 2018.